Sunday, March 25, 2012

Doo Doo Doo lookin out my back door

Oh how I envy all of you living down south right now.  For most people living south of the 48th parallel the fishing season has already started or will start April 1st, and in some cases, it never ended.  It just moved from one species of fish to another or from one body of water to another.  Up here in the great white north however, we get extended winter.  So for those of us who don't particularly care for sitting on a cold cube of ice staring at a six inch hole cut through six inches of ice, and dangling half of a sardine while we chew on the other half, that means a long long time with no fishing.



The view out the back door!

These pictures were taken two days ago as an early spring snowstorm came rolling off the mountains and blasted across the prairie.  Needless to say it will be a while before there will be any fishing going on here.  All I can say is spring better come quick cuz I'm starting to twitch like a thirty year old junkie who hasn't had a fix in forty eight hours!  In the meantime I am living my life vicariously through the rest of you, so get fishing already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment