Sunday, April 14, 2013

Last year I bought a reasonably good tripod for my camera and began to lug it fishing with me on a regular basis. I had dreams of becoming the next great outdoor filmmaker dancing around in my head, I mean, how hard could it be? All you gotta do is just shoot some video of a few fish and a couple high fives and presto---Award winning documentary about the plight of the red finned stickleback in your local ditch/watershed. In reality, filming fishing all summer and fall, and then editing film all winter has given me a whole new respect for those that actually make decent video's and documentaries of outdoor pursuits. I did manage to get some reasonably good video though, and here is my first short from this summer. Hope you enjoy!



My New Friend from Rod Blonke on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment